Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Curry
Cooking: ~25 mins?
SW Info: green = 5 syns for the lot (13 if using raisins)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g butternut squash, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 450g potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 small sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cooking apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 tsp curry powder, to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2½cm fresh root ginger, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 50g raisins (optional)
- Fry onion until golden. Add garlic, squash potatoes and apple.
- Stir in all other ingredients (apart from yoghurt) and season.
- Bring to the boil. Stir, cover and simmer for 15-20 mins, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with rice and yoghurt.