Preparation: 10 mins
Chilling: several hours
SW Info: 1/2 syn for the lot?
- 1 sachet Hartley's sugar-free jelly (any flavour)
- 1 large tub vlow-fat fromage frais (500g?)
- 1 tbsp lemon / lime juice (or to taste)
- Make up the jelly as instructed, but using half the amount of water - it's best to use half boiling to dissolve the crystals and half cold
- Allow to cool for a few minutes (which will be quicker if you've used some cold water in step one) then stir in the fromage frais. Don't panic: it will be very runny and resemble milkshake!
- Add lemon / lime juice if required: we find the jelly too sweet without it
- Pour into a bowl and leave in the fridge until set
From SW somewhere?