Fluffy Chocolate Mousse
SW info: 1 syn per serving (green or original)
- 1 sachet gelatine
- 100ml (3½floz) boiling water
- 3 sachets Cadbury's Highlights (or equivalent from a big pot - ~6tbsp?)
- 4 level tbsp artificial sweetener
- 511g (1lb 2oz) very low fat natural fromage frais
- 2 egg whites
- Sprinkle the gelatine onto the boiling water in a bowl. Stir to dissolve and set aside to cool.
- Add the Hightlights hot chocolate powder and sweetener to the fromage frai in a large bowl and stir well. Mix in the cooled gelatine.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks, then fold into the gelatine mixture using a metal spoon. Chill in the refrigerator until set.