Raspberry and Apricot Torte
SW Info: green/original = 1½ syns per serving
- 1 egg
- 28g (1oz) caster sugar
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- 28g (1oz) self-raising flour
- 3 pots Mullerlight apricot yoghurt (200g each)
- Artificial sweetener to taste
- 1 ¼ sachet of gelatine, dissolved and cooled
- 227g (8oz) frozen raspberries (thawed)
- Whisk the egg, sugar and vanilla essence together until thick, fluffy and doubled in quantity.
- Fold in the sieved flour and pour the mixture into a 6inch flan dish, lined with parchment paper and bake for 12mins at 180°C (Gas Mark 4).
- When cool, turn out of the dish, remove the lining paper and plack back into the flan dish
- Combine the yoghurt, artificial sweetener and cooled gelatine.
- Sprinkle half of the raspberries onto the sponge base and pour over the yoghurt mixture.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the raspberries on top of the mixture, ensuring they sink a little.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to set.
From Clare's Slimming World Consultant Course!