Celeriac and Blue Cheese Soup
Cooking: ~10 mins
SW Info: green = ~3 syns per serving (slightly less if using Gorgonzola)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 500g celeriac, peeled and chopped
- 600ml chicken / vegetable stock
- 100g blue cheese (Stilton, Roquefort or Gorgonzola)
- Gently fry the onion. Add the garlic, potato and celeriac.
- Cook for 5 mins, add the stock and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Process/blend/liquidise, add cheese and season (you probably won't need much salt, especially if using Roquefort).
- Simmer gently for a few minutes (until cheese is melted and well-combined) and serve
From some soup book somewhere