Curried Mushroom Salad
Preparation: 10 mins, plus chilling
SW Info: original=free; green=3 syns per serving
- ½ cucumber
- 227g (8oz) cooked lean ham
- 454g (1lb) button mushrooms
- 283g (10oz) very log fat natural fromage frais
- curry powder, to taste
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and dice the cucumber, cut the ham into bite-sized pieces and quarter the mushrooms. Stir these ingredients together in a bowl
- In another bowl, mix together the fromage frais, curry powder and lemon juice. Chill both of these mixtures for at least 1 hour. Combine both mixtures, season to taste and transfer to a serving dish.
- Chill for a further hour before serving.
From Slimming World somewhere